We serve children of all ages!
Our services include: Social/Emotional Learning, Study/ Organizational Skills Training, Educational Therapy/Dyslexia Intervention/ Academic Support, Dyslexia Screening, Multidisciplinary Evaluations and IEP/504 Services
– Social Emotional Learning is the process of developing the self-awareness, self-control, and interpersonal skills that are vital for school, work, and life success. There are 5 areas we can address in SEL; self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making.
– Study/ Organizational Skills Training: Areas of focus include Revamping home routines, homework/task completion, study skills and strategies, problem solving, decision making, academic planning, goal setting, improving peer relations, improving frustration tolerance, and developing healthy self-confidence and self-esteem.
– Educational Therapy/Dyslexia Intervention/ Academic Support: Educational therapy is personalized, remedial instruction for individuals experiencing learning differences and disabilities, including but not limited to, dyslexia, ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, executive function deficit, language, auditory and visual processing deficit.
– Dyslexia Intervention: Our academic specialists are trained in the Orton Gillingham and Learning Without Tears curriculums to progress your child’s reading, fine motor and handwriting skills development. The primary goal of educational therapy is to foster self-confident, independent learners who understand their learning profiles and can advocate for themselves.
– Dyslexia Screening: This screening measure is administered only once and is designed to identify students from Pre-K to College who may be at risk for developmental dyslexia. These results allow clinicians to decide whether the risk of dyslexia or reading disability is high enough to warrant further assessment.
-Learning Disability Evaluations: Our multidisciplinary evaluations assess academic and learning challenges. All Evaluations result in an Action Plan, which is a set of specific and concrete recommendations.
-IEP/504 Services: We act as advocates and technical experts in supporting our clients to obtain the most effective IEP/504 plans for their children. The goal of IEP/504 plans is to provide what is best for an individual student. Our ultimate allegiance is to the child and to the key needs that parents may observe for their children, even when other stakeholders do not.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment please email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org (858) 692-4187 and we will be happy to help you!