San Diego Behavior Solutions provides in-home behavioral health services to improve skills and support children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and other social and behavioral challenges.
We are so excited to have Charles Aguilar on our team as our behavior specialist/ interventionist. In addition to direct intervention and skills training with children, Charlie also provides:
- 1:1 Behavioral Modification with Child
- 1:1 Observation
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Social Skills Training
- In Home Behavior Intervention
- In person Academic Support
- In-vivo training of parents and caregivers to allow families to foster the growth and development of their children in natural settings in day-to-day life.
We strive to provide these services in a caring manner that stimulates, engages, and motivates children to embrace learning by addressing their individual needs in their own familiar environments. The specific strategies used in each child’s program will vary based on their individual needs and abilities. We also strongly recommend families take advantage of our parent coaching sessions, to allow parents to gain the skills necessary to reinforce and accelerate their child’s progress in-between intervention sessions.
For more information, head to our website SD Behavior Solutions