A Group for Parents and their Little Ones 24 months and under
Based on our local surveying, we found a gap in services that support our little ones during their most critical time of development. The first two years of life are a unique and important time of development for children and we want to support you in building your baby’s social-emotional foundational skills and promoting their future well-being and YOURS.
This one-of-a-kind group is facilitated by our early childhood expert, Priscilla Tebelman, LMFT.
Here are some highlights from the group:
- Learn tips & tools for enriching your baby’s social-emotional development through play
- Connect with other parents raising little ones like you (you are not alone!)
- Come find new ways to promote overall well-being for your baby and your family during the 1st year
- Engage in interactive social/emotional playtime activities:
- Including sensory-based play, music, and more
- Discussions on practical parenting topics
- Including self-care, routines, co-regulation and more
- Receive midweek take-home tips for parents
- Who: Parents with Children 24 months and under
- When: Wednesdays OR Saturdays from 9 am-10 am
- Duration: 4-week commitment
- Dates: Groups will start January 10th & 13th
- Where: 1225 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, CA, 92130, Suite #204
- Extras: Free 15-minute Consult with your group leader, Priscilla!
We are offering an Early Bird Registration Discount
20% off if you register for the group by 12/20/23!
Parents, you are KEY to your child’s success – and we will give you tools to ensure the skills taught in group are transferring effectively into the home environment.
*Attendance for all 4 sessions is required with the exception of medical absences as this is a cohesive curriculum that relies on the participation of all group members.
Are you interested in joining our new group? Reserve your spot now! as space is limited and expected to fill quickly.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858)-692-4187 if you have any questions, would like to schedule your FREE consult, or would like to register for the group.