Our new group is designed for 14-18 year old’s and focuses on behaviors associated with Social anxiety, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, body dysmorphia, promoting body positivity, and building self-esteem, as well as all other associated mood disorders.
This is a 10 week program that meets on Saturdays from 3:00-4:00 pm starting on August 13th!
This group is lead by our senior therapist, Kimberly Brownell, LCSW. Kim will explore the above topics as well as help teens identify and build a sense of self, foster a sense of belonging with family, peers, faculty etc. and embrace their own personal sense of identity.
If you would like to meet with Kim to discuss the content of the group and ask any questions, parent psychoeducational appointments can be scheduled upon request.
We are so thrilled to be able to offer this new service for everyone! If you have any questions or would like to join the group please email or call firstname.lastname@example.org // 858-692-4187 and we will be happy to help you!
As our team of professionals continues to grow, I am so grateful to be a part of such a cohesive and collaborative group. SDKF services for toddlers, children, teens, and families include:
- Targeted ASD Assessments
- Developmental, Psychological and MultiDisciplinary Evaluations (incorporating Academic Testing)
- Social/Emotional Learning Curriculum (SEL)
- In-home Behavior Intervention
- In-home Executive Functioning Support
- Individual, Family, and Couples Psychotherapy
- Dyslexia Screening and Intervention
- Handwriting without Tears /Dysgraphia Intervention
- Social Skills Groups
- Teen Psychotherapy Groups
- Bright Stars Video Parenting Course for parents of bright children with ASD
- Behavior Management/Parenting Sessions
- IEP/504 Design and Consultation Services
- Inclusion Support
Deborah Pontillo, Ph.D. , Director
Jenaya Aguirre & Brooke Schuman, Office Managers
Kaydon Schanberger, B.A., Clinic Coordinator