Last Call to Register for the Information Session for Managing ASD with Medication!
We have had an overwhelming response, so register now!
Dr. Kuleto will be hosting a virtual event on August 10th from 6-7 pm in order to answer your questions about your child with ASD and medications that address ASD symptoms.
The goal for this information session is for you, the parent, to drive the conversation and get the answers you need! Some questions that will be answered include:
- What symptoms of ASD can medications address?
- Which medications address which of the following symptoms: tantrums, aggression, rigidity, emotional dysregulation, anxiety, and executive dysfunction.
- When should medication not be used?
We are thrilled to be able to offer this session with Dr. Kuleto!
Register and send in your questions by August 9th! The zoom link for the session will also be sent out August 9th.
In order to register, please email us at email@example.com and submit your questions!
As our team of professionals continues to grow, I am so grateful to be a part of such a cohesive and collaborative group. SDKF services for toddlers, children, teens, and families include:
- Targeted ASD Assessments
- Developmental, Psychological and MultiDisciplinary Evaluations (incorporating Academic Testing)
- Social/Emotional Learning Curriculum (SEL)
- In-home Behavior Intervention
- In-home Executive Functioning Support
- Individual, Family, and Couples Psychotherapy
- Dyslexia Screening and Intervention
- Handwriting without Tears /Dysgraphia Intervention
- Social Skills Groups
- Teen Psychotherapy Groups
- Bright Stars Video Parenting Course for parents of bright children with ASD
- Behavior Management/Parenting Sessions
- IEP/504 Design and Consultation Services
- Inclusion Support
Deborah Pontillo, Ph.D. , Director
Jenaya Vasquez & Brooke Schuman, Office Managers
Kaydon Schanberger, B.A., Clinic Coordinator